Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pengasm

I had a boba/art date with a artsy homie last week and she showered me with these fantastically wonderful ballpoint pens called INKJOY.  My hands were having PENgasms. It was ...sigh...magical.  They just glide across the paper with heavenly smoothness.  Sigh, so lovely.

 When I sketch people from observation, I try to make it a habit to sketch with a pen so I would sketch faster and not be hesitant.  So the following are sketches I did during work using the INKJOY pens.

 I could see the scapula of the boy with the hat.  That was interesting in a non-interesting way.
This dude was mostly straight faced during the time I was spying on him but he smiled/giggled once when he was reading the calculus book. I don't hate on calculus and I've read that same book before...but I don't recall it ever being humorous.  
I cheated.  I referenced a photo. Please don't sue me.

Today's dose of coffee:  Large cup of French Vanilla coffee in the morning and a can of Espresso at night. 

A cup a day, keeps the headache away.



No comments:

Post a Comment