Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hoping for a Hero...and then some doodles

Some real-life tragedies seriously makes me wish Batman was real. 

On a non-tragic note, I like to doodle while watching TV shows/movies.  I've been watching Jeremy Brett's version of Sherlock Holmes series and I made a little game of drawing things/person my eyes falls on, without pausing the show.  
 
This game proved to be a bit challenging and I haven't played it ever since. 


Undeniably, I haven't been practicing as much as when I was taking art classes.  On the other hand, I try to make a conscious effort to carry around a sketchbook and sketch people I see.  The people I sketch are mostly people I see at work and the people at work usually looking down...

Someday, SOME DAY, I WILL be able to draw and capture real people's likeness.
Just practice,practice, and practice....

LE SIGH.
I WILL PERSEVERE.

....I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment