Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Returning to the Sneetches

So I survived the fiasco of reading to the little children and I drew a thank you card for allowing me to read to her class.  I thought the card came out kind of cute:
It's summer.  And it's really bright outside.
 The inside of the card.
It took me forever and  a day to write in this font (also, I was an idiot and used ink and brush).  And then,  I misspell The Sneetches.  Yes,  I perpetuate stupidity to the unsuspecting generation. Yes, I know, I should be ashamed of myself.
I used FW ink again.  I diluted the ink to make it a more water colour-feel.

I just finished watching a J-drama TV series and movies of live action Nodame Cantible.  And this here is how I should my appreciation, by drawing the naughtiest conductor of the series, Streissman:
Streissman is blessing you.  You have been blessed by a 2-D entity on a whiteboard. Pretty much how I  spend my time at work.  Welcome to my religion.

Also, my mannequin is fabulous.
I think she needs a better photographer than me to really execute her fabulousosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment