Monday, February 24, 2014

Things I draw that is found around work

Sooooo.  It's been a while.   Rather than draw new things, I present you Things I draw at work.

I often  draw really random things and leave them for people or draw signs for people to see, to make things interesting.  These are some of my work found at my workplace.

Things I've drawn for my boss:
I was going for the "Apple for a teacher"-kinda thing but I was too cheap to buy an apple so I disguised an avocado as an apple.  The avocado is no longer, but the shell  is still in existence.

Conventional Zombies are boring.  It's all about the zombie parrots and pug harpies who walk their pets of flying munchkin kitty and flying scotties 

My boss went on a vacation and people kept on asking about her, so I drew this and posted it on her chair.  Miss someone? Draw them.
Signs I drew:
I was hoping to grab people's attention.  I think a creepy girl with crazy eyes, creepy smile and creepily long neck would definitely get people's attention.

...There was more to this sign....It got cut up into pieces and this is the only piece I see around now.  If you look carefully, it's like the Terminator is scanning his ID in.


Random things I drew:
I was bored one day at work and I wanted to draw an epic dragon to protect that spanned across the whole counter.   It didn't even go halfway across before I was, "Ugh, fuckit. Taping paper is so hard."

A random dragon, a random goat, and leaping cat.  I don't even know.
Add caption

I don't even know...I guess zombies and spoon-armed...monster?
I....am speechless.  I don't really know anymore.

Whiteboards are fun.  Pet dragons are cool. So are random animals. You cannot convince me otherwise.
Things I've drawn for people:
My coworker as mythical creatures, manticore and the scorpian king.  They didn't accept my gift.

My cute and adorable regular wanted a Donald Duck drawing....so this is what I whipped out as a reward for her hard work.

Things unrelated to Work:
Sometimes I like to personify gift bags and this was one of  those times.
Done with Copic Markers and prismacolor pencils


No comments:

Post a Comment