Tuesday, September 4, 2012

[30 DDC] Day Three - Draw Favorite Food

I don't know why they make these challenges so difficult.  WHY DO THEY MAKE ME PICK ONLY ONE ?!
I think my favorite is Katsudon because I order it whenever I enter a Japanese restaurant, but Katsudon is really hard to draw...interestingly. So, I drew alternatives instead

Yes, I like cake.  It's not really my favorite, though. Vons has these Friday $5 sales.  This weekend they had the Boston Cream Cake and it was specially decorated for Labor Day Weekend.  I thought it was cute and it was delicious.
Today when I woke up I smelled camp/barbecue fire and it reminded me of s'mores.  I like s'mores for more sentimental reasons because I used to make s'mores on the last night of band camp at the HUGE campfire while most people attended the dance.  I loved the solace of the camp fire.  Besides, the band moms kept on giving me materials to make s'mores.  I think I ate 10 s'mores in one night once.  Unfortunately, I haven't had camp fire s'mores since high school, which was way too long ago.

I used pen and ink and Tombow Dual Brush Pens again.  I'm really having a blast with the Tombow Dual Brush pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment