Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Doodle this Deedle Doodles

There is this great blog on Tumblr called A Doodle a Day keeps the Deedles Away! 
I love this blog.  I found out about this blog through one of its amazing artists.  Their doodle themes are my kind of random.  I think it's fantastic and it's great practice for my illustration sketchbook. 
Here are the doodles I've done in the past week:
Draw your crush as a mermaid/merman. Yeah, that's right. I totally crushin' Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes.

The people of the DoodlethisDeedle have a cat called Doodly Boots.  The doodle theme was to draw Doodly Boots going to prom.  This was a fun theme.
Draw yourself in a Zombie Apocalypse.  I didn't actually submit this to the DoodlethisDeedle blog because it was a few days late...

Draw a chicken wearing a hat. I don't know, I just wanted to draw a fabulous hat.  Welp, I think it's fabulous.

I used copic markers, because well, I WANTED TO USE THEM. DON'T JUDGE ME.




1 comment:

  1. These are so funny! I LOVE Sherlock Merman. heehee

    ReplyDelete